Kerry Rosen at Douglas Elliman Real Estate proudly supports North Shore Early Childhood Center's Spring Festival on April 21st, 2018 from 11am to 2pm. Festivities will take place at 440 Round Hill Road, Roslyn Heights NY 11577, which is on the grounds of Saint Mary’s, across the street from East Hills School.
Advance tickets are only $5 per person (children 1 and under are free). Ticket price includes food and entertainment. Please reserve your spot today!
We welcome children and adults of all ages to enjoy an afternoon of food, music, entertainment, arts, and more at our center. The fun will include the following:
· Jedi Academy! Watch as Saber Guild - Endor Temple Jedi Masters battle Sith Lords in the ultimate fight against evil. Join in the effort to save the known universe with Endor Temple’s Padawan light saber training class.
· Raise your hands as three live rock bands take the stage. Move and groove with a staff-led interactive music show. All from Bach to Rock.
· Dance and twirl with princesses from If You Can Dream NYC Princess Parties.
· Create mini-robots and crafts with Roslyn Academic Programs.
· Relax and enjoy food from a variety of local restaurants and caterers.
· Photo opportunities are available with characters.
· Explore our indoor and outdoor playgrounds.
· Take part in art activities, games, raffle prizes, silent auction items, and more!
Activities, entertainment, food, and music were generously donated by local businesses. Please visit www.northshorechild.org/2018festival to learn more about the event and sponsors.
The Spring Festival will take place rain or shine. Outdoor areas will be available weather permitting.
North Shore Early Childhood Center is a 501 c3 charitable organization offering high-quality child care at subsidized prices to families in need. All proceeds benefit the center and its mission to help underserved communities.
Leave a Reply.
Kerry Rosen shares information about Real Estate and neighborhoods in Long Island and Queens.